A hands-on guide for witches, pagans, and others who are drawn to the magic of water for healing and protection.
The Way of the Water Priestess is a practical guide to the magical power of water and its resident spirits and how to use that magic for both self-empowerment and in the service of protector of water in all its forms. Written by the founder of Triskele Rose Witchcraft, the book offers a guide to revive the ways of the water priestess—to make water sacred again. This is not a new practice; women have tended the sacred waters since antiquity.
Readers of The Way of the Water Priestess will learn all the aspects of water magic:
- Historical and archeological information about rites and rituals, and women’s role in relationship to water
- The lore of water goddesses from various cultures around the world
- How to form an intimate connection with water in all its forms
- Moon rituals, sacred bathing, and oracular and ritual arts
- How to become a sacred vessel of water
Annwyn Avalon is a witch, priestess, and the founder of Triskele Rose, an Avalonian witchcraft tradition. She has devoted her life to the study of art, witchcraft, and magic. She has a BFA in sculpture and a BA in anthropology and has completed her Reiki Master teacher training and studied herbalism and Middle Eastern folk and esoteric dancing. Annwyn writes the Patheos.com blog, The Water Witch, and is an award-winning, internationally known dancer with a repertoire of water and mermaid themed belly dance performances.