This book has everything a teen Witch could want and need between two covers: a magickal cookbook, encyclopedia, dictionary, and grimoire. It relates specifically to today’s young adults and their concerns, yet is grounded in the magickal work of centuries past.
Information is arranged alphabetically and divided into five distinct categories: (1) Shadows of Religion and Mystery, (2) Shadows of Objects, (3) Shadows of Expertise and Proficiency, (4) Shadows of Magick and Enchantment, and (5) Shadows of Daily Life. It is organized so readers can skip over the parts they already know, or read each section in alphabetical order.
- By the author of the best-selling Teen Witch and mother of four teen Witches
- A jam-packed learning and resource guide for serious young Witches
- All categories are discussed in modern terms and their associated historical roots
- Includes endnotes and footnotes that cite sources or add clarification
- A training companion to Teen Witch and To Ride a Silver Broomstick
Silver RavenWolf (Pennsylvania) is a nationally recognized leader and elder of Wicca, and her writing has been instrumental in guiding the future of one of the fastest-growing faiths in America today. The author of many books, she has been interviewed by The New York Times, Newsweek Magazine, and the Wall Street Journal.
Her titles include the bestselling Solitary Witch, Teen Witch, To Ride A Silver Broomstick, To Stir A Magick Cauldron, To Light A Sacred Flame, American Folk Magick, Angels: Companions in Magick, Silver’s Spells for Prosperity, Silver’s Spells for Protection, Silver’s Spells for Love, Halloween, and HedgeWitch.