A medium acts as a conduit between this life and the afterlife, receiving messages from the spirits of those who have passed. Gordon Smith is one of the world’s best-known mediums, renowned for his ability to provide exact names, addresses and events relevant to a person’s life and the lives of those they have known.
In this guide, Gordon introduces the practice of mediumship and teaches the reader how to:
- still the mind to enable communication with the spirits
- sit in the power and open up to authentic messages
- work with the aura and read the signs that surround people
- connect to their personal spirit guide and learn their signature or ‘calling card’
- explore the three faculties of mediumship: clairvoyance, clairaudience and clairsentience
- set up a home circle and work with others
This book was previously published within the Hay House Basics series.
Gordon Smith, the author of Spirit Messenger and The Unbelievable Truth, is an astoundingly accurate medium who’s renowned for his ability to give exact names of people, places, and even streets. Gordon travels all around the world demonstrating his abilities, offering healing and comfort to thousands of people. His extraordinary skills have attracted the attention of university scientists researching psychic phenomena, as well as countless numbers of journalists and documentary producers.