Make 2021 your year with Patsy’s astrology guide to the signs and stars. Focus on health, wealth, and happiness with up-to-date insight into major planetary alignments and what they will mean for you, including eclipses, new moons, full moons, and sun sign forecasts throughout the year.
- Northern hemisphere planner with astrological interpretations
- Week-at-a-glance diary
- Monthly sun sign forecasts
- Tips for excelling during eclipse seasons
- Guidance on when to grow ideas, and when to take action
- Romance, health, wealth, and happiness hotspots
- Dates, signs, and meanings of 2021 new moons and full moons
- Mercury retrogrades: how to make them work for you
Patsy Bennett is an astrologer, psychic medium, and journalist, who began reading palms and tarot at age 14 and experienced mediumistic insights at age 12. She studied astrology at the Faculty of Astrological Studies in London and has worked as a professional astrologer for nearly 20 years. Her horoscopes are published in numerous Australian newspapers and magazines, and her monthly astrology blog is published in Nature & Health. Patsy also provides astrology and psychic readings and presents astrology and psychic development workshops throughout NSW.